Everything you need for your Gap Year Down Under - Working Holiday visas, jobs, insurance & hostels.

If you are aged 18-30 and looking for an amazing experience; then travelling and doing casual work whilst on a gap year in Australia (or New Zealand) is a great way of seeing the sights, making friends and earning some extra cash to support your holiday.

We can even offer you lots of FREE goodies when you apply for your Working Holiday visa online today. In addition we can help you plan your trip with ease - check out our leading recruitment agencies and how to find jobs whilst traveling on a working holiday visa. We also have a great selection of backpacker hostels and a comprehensive travel insurance guide.

First Working Holiday visa

A group of backpackers on their gap year in Australia.This visa allows you to do casual work whilst holidaying in Australia, for a stay of up to 12 months. You can work with an employer for up to 6 months or study for a maximum of 4 months. In addition you can leave Australia and re-enter multiple times while the visa is valid.

+ FREE Bank Account
+ FREE Australia Vodafone SIM
+ FREE Working Holiday Guide

Find out more

Second Working Holiday visa

A couple enjoying their Working Holiday.If you have already travelled to Australia on a first Working Holiday visa and worked as a seasonal worker in regional Australia for a minimum of 3 months, then why not extend your stay or return for another 12 months. Find out more

Work & Holiday visa (USA citizens)

Female Work and Holiday maker hiking in the outback.This visa is available to US Citizens aged 18-30 and permits casual work whilst holidaying in Australia. You can travel and work in Australia for up to 12 months and work with the same employer for a maximum of 6 months. This visa also allows you to study in Australia for up to 4 months on your trip. Find out more

New Zealand Working Holiday visa

Extend your Gap Year - why not visit New Zealand.This visa allows United Kingdom passport holders to do casual work whilst holidaying in New Zealand, for up to 12/23 months. Your primary reason for visiting New Zealand must be a holiday and you must be aged 18-30 to apply. You may work for a maximum time of 12 months or study for up to 3 months. Find out more

Travel insurance for backpacking